Ditch Those Harmful ChemicalsOnce and For All
Switch to safer products that actually work, and won’t break the bank.
You want a natural, healthy home for your family. But all the conflicting information out there has you feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, and confused.
It doesn’t have to be that way.
Get Your Non-Toxic Home today and get the confidence you need to finally take charge of your family’s health.
Does this sound familiar?
I’d love to have a non-toxic home, but…
- it seems too difficult and time consuming.
- natural products are so expensive, and I just can’t afford it.
- my family is obsessed with the toxic stuff and refuses to change!
Now imagine if…
- you felt confident in choosing the safest products for your home?
- you didn’t have to choose between your family’s health and your monthly budget?
- you had complete control over which chemicals you allowed into your home, and which ones were banned forever?
Are you ready to take the first step?
Get Your Non-Toxic Home eBook,
and you’ll also get these bonuses:
Cleaning Product Labels: Beautifully designed labels to print and label your homemade products.
Recipe Cheat Sheets: 1 -page cheat sheets with recipes for each room in your home.
What you’ll learn in this eBook:
- checkWhat’s hiding in your current household products, and how that’s affecting your family’s health.
- The secret 5-step formula that will tackle your overwhelm, frustration, and confusion.
- checkHow to make your own cleaning products, with simple ingredients you can find anywhere.
- checkWhich store-bought products are truly safe and natural.
- How to convince your partner/family that natural products work just as well as the other stuff.
PART 1: Getting Started
Chapter 1: Finding Your WHY
Chapter 2: Taking the First Step
Chapter 3: Planning Your Journey
- The Room by Room Analysis
- What is the Small Steps Formula?
- Alternative Options
Chapter 4: Getting Your Family On Board
PART 2: The Problem with Household Products
Chapter 5: How Cleaning Products Affect Your Health
Chapter 6: What’s Hiding In Your Products?
Chapter 7: Some Real Talk Before You Start
PART 3: Room by Room
Chapter 8: The Kitchen
- All Purpose Cleaner
- Cutting Board Sanitizer
- Dish Soap
- Dishwasher Detergent & Rinse Aid
- Disinfectant Spray
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Drain Cleaner
- Granite Cleaner
- Grout Cleaner
- Scouring Powder (like Comet)
- Oven Cleaner
- Plastic Containers
- Non-stick Cookware
Chapter 9: The Bathroom
- All-Purpose Bathroom Cleaner
- Cleaning Scrub
- Daily Shower Spray
- Disinfectant Spray
- Foaming Hand soap
- Hard Water Stains
- Liquid Gel Hand Soap
- Mold remover
- Toilet Bowl Cleaner
- Shower Curtains
Chapter 10: The Laundry Room
- Bleach Alternative
- Dryer Sheets
- Fabric Softener
- Liquid Laundry Soap
- Powder Laundry Soap
- Laundry Additives
- Stain Remover & Pre-treater
- Stain Pre-Soak Solution
Chapter 11: The Living Areas
- Air Freshener Spray
- Air Freshener Options
- Carpet Freshener
- Carpet Cleaner Solution (for machines)
- Carpet Stain Spray
- Floor Cleaner Guide
- Glass & Window Cleaner
- Purify the Air with Indoor Plants
- Wood Furniture Polish
PART 4: Looking Ahead
Chapter 12: What’s Next?
- Action Plan for a Non-Toxic Home
- Quick Start Guide
Chapter 13: Conclusion
- Index of Ingredients
- Essential Oils for Cleaning
- Where to Buy Safer Products
- Safety Information
- Additional Resources
You deserve a natural, healthy home.
Get Your Non-Toxic Home today, and you’ll also get these bonuses:
- Cleaning Product Labels: Beautifully designed labels to print and label your homemade products.
- Recipe Cheat Sheets: 1 -page cheat sheets with recipes for each room in your home.
Frequently asked questions
What format is the ebook available in?
Currently, it’s available only as a PDF download, which can be viewed on a computer, tablet, or mobile device. You can also choose to print it at home or a print shop.
How do I buy the ebook?
Once you click the orange Buy Now button, a new screen will pop up. Enter your email address, then click the blue Pay button to enter your payment info. You can pay with Paypal, Apple Pay, or a major credit card.
How do I access the ebook after I buy it?
Once your payment is processed, you will be redirected to a download page where you can access your book instantly. You’ll also receive an email with a link to download it as well.
Will I get access to future updates?
Of course! You get lifetime access to any updates that we release for this ebook, absolutely free.
How is this ebook different from your blog posts?
The answer to this is two-fold:
- The book is more than just a collection of recipes. It’s an all-in-one guide that walks you through the entire journey of converting your home to a non-toxic home. It covers every step of the Small Steps Formula to help you tackle the overwhelm and frustration you might be facing on your journey.
- Over 35 non-toxic cleaning recipes are included in the book — and over 15 of them are brand new, never published on the blog! Also, it’s just easier having them all in one place, don’t you think?
What if I don’t want to make all those recipes?
That’s totally fine! That’s why I’ve made sure to include alternative options (that you can buy from the store) for each product that we tackle in your home. I definitely don’t make every single cleaning product that I use in my home, so I understand the importance of balancing safety with convenience.
How do I get my partner / family to cooperate?
This has been one of the most commonly asked questions from so many readers just like you. I’ve got a whole chapter in the book dedicated to this topic, including 5 Actionable Tips you can use to help get them on board with this lifestyle.
What if I don’t like the ebook or don’t find it helpful?
I stand behind this book, and truly believe it can help you on your journey to a non-toxic home. But if you’re not completely satisfied for any reason, just send me an email within 30 days of purchase, and I’ll refund your money – no questions asked.
About the Author
Sarahis a non-toxic living mentor and teacher who loves helping people take charge of their family’s health. She created Nature’s Nurture in 2011 to document her journey to a non-toxic home, and to give others the confidence and peace of mind they need to protect their families from harmful chemicals.
Copyright 2019, Nature’s Nurture